The Apple iPhone 6 Plus 64GB Space Grey isn’t simply bigger – it’s better in every way. Larger, yet dramatically thinner. More powerful, but remarkably power efficient. With a smooth metal surface that seamlessly meets the new Retina HD display. It’s one continuous form where hardware and software function in perfect unison, creating a new generation of iPhone that’s better by any measure.
iPhone at its largest. And thinnest.
Developing an iPhone with a larger, more advanced display meant pushing the edge of design. From the seamless transition of glass and metal to the streamlined profile, every detail was carefully considered to enhance your experience. So while its display is larger, iPhone 6 feels just right.
- Smooth, continuous form
- Thinner profile
- Intuitively placed buttons
- Made from anodized aluminum, stainless steel, and glass.
- 7.1mm thin
- Longer volume buttons
- Sleep/Wake button placed on the side instead of the top
Not just a bigger display. A better display.
It’s one thing to make a bigger display. It’s something else entirely to make a bigger Multi‑Touch display with brilliant colors and higher contrast at even wider viewing angles. But that’s exactly what we did with the new Retina HD display.
- 5.5″ Retina HD display
- 1920×1080 pixels (326 PPI)
- Full sRGB color standard, higher contrast, incredible brightness and white balance
- Higher contrast is a result of an advanced process of photo alignment that involves using UV light to precisely position the display’s liquid crystals.
- Better-aligned crystals deliver deeper blacks and sharper text.
- Dual-domain pixels enable color accuracy even when viewing from wider angles.
- Improved polarizer
- With Display Zoom, you can view your apps and content bigger than in the standard view.
- Landscape view to make the most of the even larger display. Simply switch from portrait to landscape to see some of your favorite apps take on a whole new dimension.
Hugely powerful. Enormously eﬃcient.
Built on 64-bit desktop-class architecture, the new A8 chip delivers more power, even while driving a larger display. The M8 motion coprocessor efficiently gathers data from advanced sensors and a new barometer. And with increased battery life, iPhone 6 lets you do more, for longer than ever.
- A8 chip uses an advanced 20-nanometer process. Up to 50 percent more energy efficiency than the A7 chip.
- Second-generation 64-bit architecture
- Improved battery life
- iSight camera features an Apple-designed video encoder and image signal processor built into the A8 chip. They support advanced camera and video features, like new Focus Pixels, better face detection, continuous autofocus, and enhanced noise reduction, so it’s easier to shoot higher-quality photos and videos.
- Metal, a new technology, lets developers create highly immersive console-style games on iPhone. Metal is optimized to allow the CPU and GPU to work together to deliver detailed graphics and complex visual eﬀects.
- M8 motion coprocessor continuously measures data from the accelerometer, compass, gyroscope, and a new barometer when you’re in motion.
- The barometer senses air pressure to determine your relative elevation. So as you move, you can keep track of the elevation you’ve gained. It can even measure stairs climbed or hills conquered.
- The accelerometer can measure your distance for walking and running. And by using GPS to calibrate for your running stride, the sensor more accurately captures your movement.
- In addition to knowing whether you’re on the move or stationary, M8 works with the gyroscope to detect when you’re driving. It also kicks into action when you’re taking panoramic photos or playing games that react to your movement.
The camera that changed photos now does the same for video.
More people take more photos with iPhone than with any other camera. And now the iSight camera has a new sensor with Focus Pixels and new video features, like 1080p HD at 60 fps, slo-mo at 240 fps, and time-lapse video mode. So you’ll have more reasons to capture more moments on video, too.
8MP iSight camera:
- 1.5µ pixels
- ƒ/ 2.2 aperture
- Focus Pixels: are enabled by the new Apple-designed image signal processor. They provide the sensor with more information about your image, giving you better and faster autofocus that you can even see in preview.
- Improved face detection: recognizes faces faster and more accurately – even those farther away or in a crowd – for better portraits and group shots. And it improves blink and smile detection and selection of faces in burst mode to automatically capture your best shots.
- Exposure control: Lighten or darken a photo or video in the preview pane with a simple slide, up to four f-stops in either direction.
- Auto image stabilization: makes up for motion blur and hand shakiness by taking four photos with a short exposure time. Then the best parts of those photos are combined into one image with as little noise, subject motion, and hand shake as possible.
- Optical image stabilization: works with the A8 chip, gyroscope, and M8 motion coprocessor to measure motion data and provide precise lens movement to compensate for hand shake in lower light. The fusing together of long- and short-exposure images also helps to reduce subject motion. This unique integration of hardware and software delivers beautiful low-light photos.
- Photos App: Capture the moment. Then edit it in seconds with smart composition tools, adjustments, and photo filters in the Photos app. And if you just want to take a quick photo, you can share it directly from the Lock screen using your passcode or Touch ID.
- High-resolution Pano (panorama) mode: lets you take higher-resolution panoramic photos at up to 43MP. And dynamic auto exposure adjusts as you shoot to capture your most epic shots with incredible clarity.
- 1080p HD video @ 60 fps: you have the option of recording 1080p at 60 fps. These faster frame rates capture more action each second to create sharper images for smoother, more true-to-life video.
- 240 fps slo-mo video @ 720p: lets you shoot HD video at either 120 fps or 240 fps in 720p. You can even record and then select the portion you want to slow down, or change which section of your film is in slow motion at any time.
- Time-lapse video: iOS 8 does all the work, snapping photos at dynamically selected intervals. Just set up your iPhone to shoot what you want. Swipe to select Time-lapse mode, tap the Record button, and let Camera record as long as you choose. You’ll have an amazing movie, whether you record for 30 minutes or 30 hours.
- Continuous Autofocus: an advanced optical feature that uses new Focus Pixels to ensure that your shot stays sharp while you’re filming, even if you or your subjects are on the move. And faster autofocus means you experience fewer inadvertent focus changes, dramatically improving the quality of your video.
- Cinematic Video Stabilization: helps to keep your shots steady. So even if you’re doing something like filming while hanging off the side of a street car, your video looks as smooth as if you were gliding through the scene on a rig.
Front-facing FaceTime HD camera:
- ƒ/ 2.2 aperture
- Captures 81 percent more light.
- Exposure control: The FaceTime camera includes the same exposure controls available to the iSight camera, so you can lighten or darken your photos and videos with a simple nudge in either direction.
- New Burst Mode takes 10 photos per second.
- Improved face detection: The FaceTime camera has improved face detection to recognize faces faster and more accurately. It also improves blink detection and smile detection to give you better quality selfies and group shots.
- Improved HDR photos and video: The new sensor enables beautiful HDR photos and video with great dynamic range, automatically giving you better-looking video calls and selfies.
- Burst mode: continuously captures 10 photos per second. And now it comes to the front-facing camera. iPhone works behind the scenes to analyze every shot in real time, comparing sharpness and clarity and even detecting when someone’s eyes are closed. Then iPhone suggests individual photos or a sequence of photos that you might like best.
- Timer mode: Group shots can take a little extra coordination. Give everyone time to get in frame by setting the timer – for 3 seconds or 10 seconds – to take a series of photos in burst mode. Your friends will thank you.
Faster wireless. Far and wide.
iPhone 6 has faster LTE download speeds, and it supports more LTE bands than any other smartphone so you can roam in more places. And when connected to Wi-Fi, you’ll get up to 3x faster speeds.
- Up to 150Mbps download speed
- Up to 20 LTE bands
- Up to 3x faster Wi‑Fi with support for 802.11ac
- Bluetooth LE
- Supports Voice over LTE (VoLTE)*: initiate calls over Wi Fi using your own phone number. Which helps when you don’t have a good cellular signal. And once you go out of range of your Wi Fi connection, your call can seamlessly transition to VoLTE. So when you’re going from your house to your car to your office, your call switches over without any interruption.
* (LTE, VoLTE, and Wi-Fi calling are available in select markets and through select carriers.)
Security. Right at your fingertip.
The breakthrough Touch ID technology lets you securely access your iPhone with the perfect password: your fingerprint. You can also use it to approve purchases from iTunes, iBooks, and the App Store without having to enter your password.
- Touch ID is capable of 360-degree readability, which means no matter what its orientation – portrait, landscape, or anything in between – your iPhone reads your fingerprint and knows who you are.
- Touch ID lets you enroll multiple fingerprints.
- Laser-cut sapphire crystal Home button.
- Your fingerprint can also approve purchases from iTunes, iBooks, and the App Store, so you don’t have to enter your password or billing information again and again.
Your wallet. Without the wallet.
We completely rethought how you pay to make shopping faster, easier, and more secure. Apple Pay combines the convenience and security of Touch ID and Passbook with NFC technology. So you can use iPhone 6 to pay in stores and within apps with a single touch.
- One touch to pay with Touch ID: Now paying in stores happens in one natural motion – thanks to the innovative Near Field Communication antenna in iPhone 6. To pay, just hold your iPhone near the contactless reader with your finger on Touch ID. You don’t even have to look at the screen to know your payment information was successfully sent. A subtle vibration and beep lets you know.
- Convenient checkout: On iPhone, you can also use Apple Pay to pay with a single touch in apps. Checking out is as easy as selecting “Apple Pay” and placing your finger on the Touch ID.
- Setup is simple: Passbook already stores your boarding passes, tickets, coupons, and more. Now it can store your credit and debit cards, too. To get started, you can add the credit or debit card from your iTunes account to Passbook by simply entering the card security code.
- To add a new card on iPhone, use your iSight camera to instantly capture your card information. Or simply type it in manually. The first card you add automatically becomes your default payment card, but you can go to Passbook anytime to pay with a different card or select a new default in Settings.
The biggest iOS release ever.
iOS 8 is the world’s most advanced mobile operating system. And with incredible new capabilities and features designed to make the most of a larger display, iOS 8 doesn’t just work seamlessly with iPhone 6. It makes every experience feel bigger and better.
- Messages: Now you can tap to add your voice or a video to any message. Share your location. Name your group chats, and mute or leave the conversation whenever you like.
- Health: Your health and fitness apps can talk to each other so they can work harder for you. And you can see a clear picture of all your health and fitness data in an easy-to-read dashboard.
- QuickType: The keyboard gets smart and typing gets easier. It suggests contextually appropriate words based on whom you’re typing to and in what app.
- Family Sharing: Now up to six family members can share purchases from iTunes, iBooks, and the App Store without sharing accounts. So you can give your favorite people access to all your favorite things.
- iCloud Drive: Store any kind of file – presentations, spreadsheets, PDFs, images, and more – in iCloud and access them from your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, or PC. And edits you make on one device appear on all of them.
- Notifications: Take action on texts, email, calendar invitations, reminders, and even messages from apps right from their notiﬁcation banners – without leaving the app you’re in.
- Spotlight: Search now goes beyond your device. Spotlight looks far and wide – from Wikipedia to trending news – and considers context and location to give you the most relevant results.
- With iOS 8 and OS X Yosemite, your iPhone is seamlessly connected to your Mac and other iOS devices.
Buy Apple iPhone 6 Space Grey 64GB Online from Planet Telecom, Dubai. United Arab Emirates. Get Free Shipping within UAE for purchases over AED5000.